Thursday, August 13, 2020

AP DEECET Counselling 2020: Web Options Entry, Seat Allotment, Dates, Process @

AP DEECET Counselling 2020AP DEECET Counselling 2020: AP DEECET Counseling will soon be announced online on the official website @ Candidates who have taken the AP DEECET exam can download the AP DEECET 2020 ranking card. Officials announced the AP DEECET 2020 ranking card online. Applicants eagerly looking for the AP DEECET Counseling 2020 should also stay here and check for regular updates. The purpose of this AP DEECET 2020 exam is to provide admissions into the two-year Elementary Education Diploma (D.El.Ed.) programs. Therefore, all applicants who download the AP DEECET Ranking Card 2020 must be present at the AP DEECET Counseling 2020. The AP DEECET 2020 consultation dates will be intimate soon. Aspirants should check the AP DEECET consultation dates in online mode. Browse the article we gave the AP DEECET viewing dates, certificate verification, web options entry, Phase 1, and Phase 2 web advice from the page below.

Important Dates of AP DEECET Counselling 2020

  • Board name - Board of Secondary Education, AP
  • Short Name - BSE, AP
  • Exam Name - Andhra Pradesh Diploma in Elementary Education Common Entrance Test
  • Counselling Level -State Level
  • Counseling Name - AP DEECET Counselling 2020
  • Counselling Starts from - Announced Soon
  • Counselling Ends on - Announced Soon
  • Category - Admissions
  • Counselling Mode - Online
  • Counseling - Starts from One week of after publication of Result
  • Admission Type - Various courses od D.El.Ed./D.Ed.
  • Official website -
  • AP Grama Sachivalayam Hall Ticket 2020

AP DEECET Counselling 2020 – Check AP DEECET 1st, 2nd Web Counselling Dates @

Flash info !!! APSCHE has successfully completed the AP DEECET exam for the 2020-2020 academic year. Applicants who have taken the AP DEECET exam can check the AP DEECET consultation dates for the 2020 academic year. Applicants who have completed the exams the results of the AP DEECET have been reported. After the declaration of results, applicants who are looking for DEECET counseling for these applicants, the AP DEECET counseling calendar 2020 will be released soon. All aspirants are advised that you are checking the AP DEECET 2020 consultation dates from here on this page. AP DEECET is also known as DIETCET. Aspirants who are eligible and who qualify for the entrance test can be admitted to various DIET colleges through AP. Every year a large number of candidates came forward for the AP DEECET Council. Also this year, APSCHE organized the AP DEECET Council for all eligible applicants for admission to 2-year D.El.Ed programs in various colleges and affiliated institutions. Candidates who are going to show up for the board must bring all documents including the DEECET classification card. The AP DEECET classification card is a mandatory document to be presented for the counseling process. Thanks to the DEECET board, 85% of the seats reserved for local candidates, and the rest of the remaining 15% of the seats for non-reserved candidates. Here we are providing the full details of the web page below.

AP DEECET Counselling Schedule 2020

1 Rank Card - Available now
2 Rank Assignment - To be Announced
3 Submission of Web options by Candidates - To be Announced
4 Allotment of seats - To be Announced
5 Download Call letters of admission - one Week after the Certificate Verification
6 Verification of Certificates of DIETS and - To be Announced
7 Issue of Final Admission letter - To be Announced
8 1st day of Instruction - To be Announced

Documents Required for the AP DEECET Counselling 2020

  • AP DEECET Rank Card
  • SSC passing certificate
  • Inter qualifying certificate
  • Caste certificate
  • Income certificate
  • Residence certificate for last 10 years
  • Disability certificate
  • Birth proof
  • Sports certificate (if required)

How to Exercise AP DEECET Counselling Web Options Entry 2020
Students firstly have to appear for the AP DEECET Counselling 2020
Students to the nearest helpline center have to register login id and password
After completion of counseling, you have to enter the login id and password
Choose the colleges which is better for you
Click on submit button

Important links to Download the AP DEECET Counselling Schedule 2020
Download Rank card - Click Here
Download AP DEECET Response Sheet - Click Here
Counselling Schedule - Click Here
Payment For Web Options ( Phase – I ) - Click Here
Web Options ( Phase – I ) - Click Here
Andhra Pradesh Govt jobs Whatsapp Group Link - Join Now

No comments:

Post a Comment